Delight Mobile Price GuaranteeSomething to smile about!
Delight Mobile promises to be 20% cheaper than our competitors, that's why we offer a money back guarantee if you find cheaper rates elsewhere on your monthly mobile spend. Using our price comparison tool, you can now compare your monthly spend on Delight Mobile with what you would have paid under standard rates offered elsewhere.
Check rates against Lycamobile, Lebara Mobile, Vodafone, giffgaff, 02, Orange, EE, and Tesco Mobile. If we are not at least 20% cheaper, we will refund you the difference immediately!
In order to be eligible for the Delight Mobile Price Guarantee, you must have spent at least £1 in the previous month on calls, texts or data under Delight Mobile's Pay-as-you-go standard rates.Comparable Consumption:
Comparable consumption is the amount spent in any given calendar month on calls, texts and/or data under our standard rates. All bundles, special offers & promotions, offered by Delight Mobile or by our competitors, are not considered as standard rates and will be excluded from calculating Comparable Consumption.How does the Delight Mobile Price Comparison work?
- Use your Delight Mobile as you would normally, every month;
- Log on to your Delight Mobile “My Account” online (you will be required to register your SIM if you haven’t done it already) anytime in the following month;
- Press the price compare button and see how much you've saved with Delight Mobile!
- The following offers are not included in the Delight Mobile Price Guarantee:
- Bundles, as they cannot be compared like with like and are therefore excluded from the comparison;
- Any free minutes, free credit or free data given by Delight Mobile (out of bundle);
- Any products which we cannot fairly compare, because of factors outside of our control (for example, because a competitor has changed the way offers are displayed on their website).
All product comparisons made by Delight Mobile are believed to be correct. However, with so many offers checked, there may be some inaccuracies on rare occasions.
- Delight Mobile usage will be calculated based on the actual amount you paid to Delight Mobile.
- If we are not 20% cheaper than our competitors, based on their standard rates, we will automatically and instantly top up the difference on your account. That's guaranteed!
Delight Mobile will upload competitor’s standard rates as published on their websites. The comparison system used under the Delight Mobile Price Guarantee Tool will be updated on a monthly basis at our discretion. The published price comparisons between Delight Mobile and Lycamobile, Lebara Mobile, Vodafone, giffgaff & O2, Orange, Tesco Mobile and EE, are based on the international call rates published on each competitor's website and are correct as of 02.01.2017 at 22:00.Refund
- If the total Delight Mobile Comparable Consumption is not at least 20% cheaper than any of our competitors’, we will refund you the difference immediately;
- The refund is automatically credited to the user’s PAYG balance after the comparison;
- A confirmation SMS will be sent to the user, in the case a refund is issued.
- The Delight Mobile Price Guarantee Tool can only be used once a month;
- The minimum expense of £1 per month, in order to be able to use the Delight Mobile Price Guarantee Tool, does not include any special offer/bundle;
- Only calls, texts and data paid under standard rates will be included;
- Calls made using bundles (offered by Delight Mobile or by our competitors) will not be included;
- Any free credit given by Delight Mobile, or by our competitors, will not be taken into account;
- Standard rates will be updated on the comparison tables on a monthly basis, to be used for the following month.
- UK calls = 30 mins X 10p/min = 3 GBP
- On net calls = 100 mins x 0p /min = 0 GBP
- India Mobile = 800 mins x 1p = £8
- UK SMS = 20x10p = £2
Here, Comparable Consumption at Delight Mobile is: £13Scenario 2:
- Total spent with Delight Mobile = £15
- All in One Bundle = £10
- UK calls = 50 mins * 10p/min = £5
- Although the total amount spend by the customer is £15, the Comparable Consumption is only £5.Comparison Calculation examples. Example 1
- Your Comparable Consumption is £15 at Delight Mobile, £14 at Lycamobile, £20 at Lebara Mobile, £25 at giffgaff and £50 at Vodafone. Lycamobile are cheapest.
- Your Comparable Consumption is £1 cheaper at Lycamobile.
- 20% cheaper than Lycamobile’s £14 Comparable Consumption is £11.20. So in total, you'll receive a refund of £3.80 to ensure your Comparable Consumption is 20% cheaper at Delight Mobile.
- Your Comparable Consumption is £10 at Delight Mobile, £11 at Lycamobile, £20 at Lebara Mobile, £25 at giffgaff and £35 at Vodafone. Delight Mobile are cheapest, however, not 20% cheaper.
- 20% cheaper than Lycamobile’s £11 comparable spend is £8.80. So you'll receive a refund for £1.20 to ensure your Comparable Consumption is 20% cheaper at Delight Mobile.
- Your Comparable Consumption is £10 at Delight Mobile, £15 at Lycamobile, £20 at Lebara Mobile, £25 at giffgaff and £35 at Vodafone. Delight Mobile is the cheapest.
- In this case, your Comparable Consumption is already 20% cheaper than Lycamobile, Lebara Mobile, giffgaff, Vodafone & O2.
- So you will not receive any refund in this scenario.
Unless otherwise specified, all price comparisons refer to landline calling rates.